Italian lesson fees
- Bespoke Italian lessons from just £25 per hour
- We do not ask you to sign any contract and you’ll pay as you go.
- No advance payment required and we do not impose a text book.
- The more you are, less you pay: all our fees are “per hour” and not “per person”, so the fees stay the same for one-to-one, one-to-two or a small group lesson
We operate a 24 hours cancellation policy: for cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice or if you do not turn up for your appointment, you will be charged the full lesson fee.
We don’t usually charge for tutors’ travelling costs. However, if there isn’t a tutor near you we might ask for a little contribution to cover travelling expenses.
- Translations: £0.08 per word
- Proofreading: £30 per hour (we can proofread ca. 750 words per hour)
- Editing: it depends on the job, get in touch for a quote
Minimum fee for all the language services is £30
We require 50% deposit and the balance when the document is ready.
Documents must be provided in editable format via e-mail or sending a CD by post. We offer translation and proofreading for printed documents too, however these incur an additional charge to cover typing up work.